Breath Of Fresh Air – The Alpine White BMW 335i Convertible
Probably you got that from the title, but to be sure let us just remind you that this is the first convertible photoshoot published on our website. Well now that we’ve got that sort of things cleared out, let’s get back to the important part, the stunning alpine white BMW 335i convertible photoshoot. As you have already noticed, one of the favorite colors to us on the editors staff here on My Car Portal are black and white.
So we had our share of black cars for the last couple of months, but somehow only a few white ones. Sure, there was the stunning Alpine White BMW E92 335i Photoshoot by Cristian Guamanzara and the routinely good William Stern’s white BMW M5 on ISS Forged Wheels. But somehow we get more black cars lately. So it’s nice to correct that mistake. Well it will be corrected, in a very interesting way.
The car we are talking about here is a 2007 Alpine White 335i Convertible which belongs to a guy called Jimmy Dang. As with all the BMW fans in this world, this isn’t his first, or his only BMW that he will ever own. As the story goes, this guy bought himself a BMW E92 328i 6MT AW Coupe and he was very pleased. Well, who wouldn’t be?
But with the daily commuting being so boring, he got to thinking about an automatic transmission for his car. Even though a lot of us think that cars like the BMW 328i coupe should only have manual transmission, we gotta be fair and consider that a lot of people use these kind of cars as daily drivers, where manual transmission can sometimes be very demanding and boring in any way.
Well after owning that car for about 8 months, Jimmy got a really sweet deal! Even though his previous car was heavily modded and tuned, with many aftermarket parts, he got a really nice offer for another BMW car he wouldn’t miss in any chance! After he sold the coupe version, he got an offer for a 2007 Alpine White BMW 335i convertible in just three weeks of the completed selling of the old car. An automatic/steptronic BMW convertible was not a thing that anyone would pass over really.
So now we have the story settled, let’s turn our attention to the car itself. With many cars being ruined with tacky and out of place tune-up parts these days, it’s really nice to stumble upon a car that’s tuned and modded with taste. This one is different. Everything fits into place very well. We bring you the list of mods and upgrades that have been done to the car, with this sweet photoshoot done by Leon Tang who is also the author of a few shoots on our site.
- OEM M-Sport Conversion (front/rear Bumper, side skirts, fogs, mesh, rear diffuser)
- OEM BMW Performance Kidney Grills
- BMW Shadowline Matte Black Window Trim
- OEM M-Sport Perforated Leather Steering Wheel
- OEM M3 Steering Wheel Trim
- OEM M Perforated E-Brake Handle
- OEM M Dead Pedal
- OEM Euro Rear Fog light Switch
- OEM Black All Weather Floor mats w/ carpeted heel
- OEM Sunglass Holder (Replaces Ashtray)
- Piano Black Wood Trim painted on Light Burl Walnut
- Lowered on KW V2 adjustable dampening Coilovers
- 19″ VMR VB3 “CSL” 19×10 +38-12=+26 rear/+40-10=+30 front
- H&R 12MM rear/H&R 10MM front Spacers
- H&R extended matching chrome lug bolts
- Nitto Invo’s Rear: 265/30/19 Front: 235/35/19
- Fenders rolled to the max
- (-2.6 Rear Camber)
- BMS dual cone Intake
- Black air scoops
* The photographs are copyrighted by Leon Tang and may not be republished without prior permission from the author. Please do not direct link to the images, link to the article instead, our bandwith is not endless.