Meet Bruno: BMW’s New Dark Knight
For decades, the world has been blown away by the BMW ///M models. When my good friend and photographer John Morgan Evans brought me a photoshoot of this M5, I knew the MCP community would be eager to learn more. From the V10 S85 motor laying down 500+ HP on the pavement to the sleek lines that extend to its’ sharp rear design, the M5 has seen a plethora of enthusiasts taking it to the next level. I’d like to introduce you to WPI Motorsport’s own Bruno.
Bruno, a 2006 BMW E60 M5, has been modded from bumper to bumper including eye catching splashes of Lamborghini Verde Ithica paint and other cosmetic changes. A range of performance modifications including a tune from ESS Tuning, RPI GT exhaust, RPI pulleys, and RPI intake brings up the total power of the car by more then 50+ HP over stock.
What does that mean? This car not only sits pretty but has the extra power to back it up. Nothing on this project is without a performance oriented purpose.
Bruno is currently sitting on a sharp set of black Interad DTM 7 “MFEST Edition” wheels at 21×9 by in the front and 21×11 in the rear. In fact, you may have met Bruno previously at MFEST (a BMW ///M focused event out of Las Vegas, NV). Covering what I consider what the most beautiful edition to this M5 is a Brembo Big Brake Kit (380mm, 6 piston) in the custom Lamborghini Verde Ithica.
Other modifications include special pieces crafted by Radenergie and EA for the M5. You can find the find spec sheet and photoshoot below! Keep an eye out this month for a new set of high resolution wallpapers with our model Bruno. Be sure to share with your friends! You can view more of John’s work at www.enlightened-aesthetics.com.
Full specs list:
- OEM Sapphire Black
- Bits of Lamborghini Verde Ithica
- RPI GT exhaust
- RPI Pulleys
- RPI Intake
- ESS Tune
- H&R Springs
- Brembo 380mm 6 pot Front in Lamborghini Verde Ithica
- Interad DTM 7 “MFEST Edition” 21×9 & 21×11
- EA GT Hood
- EA GT Rear Bumper
- Radenergie R-GT Add-On
- Radenergie GT Plate Carbon (Street)
- Radenergie R-GT Carbon Roof Spoiler
- Radenergie R-GT Carbon Decklid Spoiler
- LCI Headlight and Taillight Conversion
* The photographs are copyrighted by John Morgan Evans and may not be republished without prior permission from the author. Please do not direct link to the images, link to the article instead, our bandwith is not endless.
You might also like