Vorsteiner V-GT Tuning Program for the Porsche 991 Carrera At Baan Velgen
Owners of the new Porsche 991 rejoice! Baan Velgen now offers the Vorsteiner V-GT Tuning Program for the Porsche 991 with the full spec on system available for it. That means these guys can now be contacted right away for pricing and information about it!
What really brought us to this is the feeling this tuning program brings for the somewhat conservative looks the Porsche 991 showcased upon its release. Most imposing part right here is the rear diffuser replacement panel, making the rear end stand out more and looking more aggressive!
The V-GT tuning program for the Porsche 991 Carrara consists of the following parts:
- V-GT Front Add-On Spoiler Replacement Carbon Fiber with Center GT Splitter
- V-GT Side Rocker Panels Add-On Carbon Fiber with integrated sill blades
- V-GT Rear Diffuser Element Replacement with Integrated Aero Fins & Underbody Panel
- V-GT Deck Lid Gurney Add-On Spoiler Carbon Fiber
- Bright Liquid Silver 21x9J | 21x11J Wheels
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255 30 21 | 305 25 21
Make sure to visit Vorsteiner for more information and Baan Velgen for information on the whole setup in their online store. Come on people, let’s get these out and make a Porsche 991 as aggressive as possible, we’d sure like to see that.
Source: Vorsteiner and Baan Velgen
You might also like